Monday, January 22, 2007

Pack it away

I went to work this morning with a half cup of cottage cheese and a whole grapefruit in my bag. I ate all of that this morning. Then when the rest of my co-workers came pouring in, they brought food to my desk. Nothing too bad, just some of those yellow crackers with the cheese or peanut butter inside. And a lttle snack pack of tortillas and some soft nacho cheese. I passed on the crackers and took the tortillas. Now I should have put it in my drawer for another time when I was actually hungry but no....I hate that this morning as well, and a cup of hot chocolate Now that was really wrong. I dont know why I have to be so greedy but I sincerely hope that weight watchers helps. Now I will be exercising tonight and my next post will be about that.
God bless!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I applaud you! You are THINKING about what you're eating, and that is soooo important. I am excited to be part of this journey!