Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Not feeling well

Well last night I came home from work and ate dinner. I then went to the laundramat at 6pm, I got home at 8 I finished folding clothes, watched tv until 11 and then went to sleep. I did not have anything else to eat. This is my new thing, quit eating by 6. I get of work really early ay 3:30 so I think that this will be do-able. Another thing that I will try is, when I get the munchies, I will take a nap. I need the rest anyway. I did not wrk out last night but doing laundry outside of the home is exercise. Trust me on this folks. Later.

La

2 comments:

Susan said...

Sometimes home duties are more strenuous than a traditional workout!

Do you have a desk job? I do.

I'm excited for your journey into WW land! It will change your life. I have tons of recipes to share!

Susan said...

How was WW last night?