Friday, February 2, 2007

Too pooped to pop

It's been too long since I've posted any of my thoughts. I have been feeling under the weather and since I don't like to miss a day of work. I've been working and coming home to the kids, feeding them and going to bed. I didn't end up joining Weight watchers yet. One of my really sweet co-workers gave me the little book and also the calorie, fat, carb grid. And I really appreciate it. There are some prospective changes going on with me so I will have to adjust accordingly. The most definite thing is that I will be starting a real estate course. I must remember that bringing lunch is the key. I will not be caught in the ordering trap. Its like when you're at work or school there is something cute about ordering out for lunch......... No more for me. Ordering out is expensive and if you get something half healthy, you pay even more. So here are my goals for the up coming week.

1. Have breakfast each morning.
2. Bring my lunch to work each day.
3. Drink lots of water.
4. Stay away from caffeine.
5. Do some form of exercise (each day)

P.S. I really admire Susan of Irunformylife.blogspot.com she gets up in the morning and she runs. I really want to begin walking, jogging, running. I sincerely hope that I can achieve it.

Peace!

1 comment:

Susan said...

You are so sweet! Thanks for the compliments. I am glad you're back online. I'm right here with you for this healthful journey!