Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Well

Hello out there if you visit this blog and you are interested in what's going on with me. I am feeling under the weather today but I still wanted to put in a new post, mainly because I think im going to start up an audio podcast along with this blog. Here is an update.
I never joind WW. I am doing the Atkins diabetes Revolution diet, and guess what?? I just started it today.

Here is what I've eaten so far today:

Breakfast- Bacon and eggs, plus I took my medication 30 min prior to eating this. My fasting BS was like 278 (extremely high, I'm killing myself). I also took dayquil because im sick. Right after that I had tea with one packet on splenda in it(big mistake) took my BS 30 min before lunch and it was 286. No more tea and no more splenda.

Lunch- a small piece of steak like 1 oz, some cauliflouer with cheese(I gotta give y'all the recipe) and some spinich(fresh but wilted, nothing on it). It is now 2:15 and i'm not hungry but I am still craving carbs. I will keep you posted on how im doing tho.
Peace!
Oh I wana give a quick shout to Sara of Determination Podcast, and also my girl (she don't even know me) Christiana of One pound at a time podcast. The later is a video podcast and I like it. Its very clever.
Anyway, I'll holla

1 comment:

Susan said...

Girlfriend - holy cow! You have a lot going on. It seems like you are learning the ropes of the diabetes. My husband is contemplating the Atkins. He did it years ago and succeeded.

I'd LOVE it if you started a podcast! I love Christiana's, also. She needs to update it.

Keep up the good work. I check your blog EVERY DAY.