Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Well

I just want to say that I have alot going on in my life right now. I am trying to do so much at once, Im trying to get my finances together, trying to lose weight and be healthier. Trying to find another job, I hate my job right now. I love the benefits though, this is why I will not be going anywhere until I find the perfect new job. I have an interview tomorrow, this job pays 9 to 12 thousand dollars more than what I currently make so....... We all know that im praying for this one. So anywaytrying to become a different person is hard but for me its needed because I'm getting older and I just really want to see myself accomplish something.

I missed a doctor appointment because I didnt get my blood work done and in that case what is the use.
I havent been doing to well in the bloodsugar department, but writing this blog makes me a little motivated. Im going to exercise when im done here.
I have officially quit smoking.
I really love keeping a blog but I havent been here much because everything that is going on with me, has nothing to do with the blog, I dont want to change the topic. Si Iwill be back in another day or so.

Peace to all the people who visit this blog! I love hearing from you too.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Susan said...

CONGRATULATIONS on quitting smoking. I am extremely proud of you! I check your blog nearly every day - so keep on updating it!

One step at a time... you are doing great.