Monday, April 2, 2007

Day 1

Hi,
Today is day one of me being on atkins induction. So far today I had bacon, one boiled egg and about 10 macadamian nuts (only 1 net carb). I am only supposed to have 20 carbs, I will use the rest up on salad dressing, For lunch I have a salad with tuna, no carbs in that, but the "Light done right" dressing has 2 carbs perserving and Iwill have like 2 servings so that will be 4 carbs. For dinner I will be having steak and salad, again I will be having salad dressing. Right now I feel good. I will the blog posted as to how im feeling tomorrow. Hi Susan! Just want you to know that you're my inspiration. Anyone visiting this blog should click on susan's name she is amazing.

Anyway, i'll holla!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Wow! Well look at you go! I can't wait to read about all of this!

Thanks for the shout!

Susan said...

Where have you been? Post something!!!