Sunday, January 21, 2007

Weight Watchers

So I hear from several sources that weight watchers really works. The last time I checked there weren't any meeting close enough to my home for me to make sure I attended on a regualr basis. I check online today and there is a meeting on Wed evenings at 6:30. I can actually walk to them so I've decided to join. Its gonna be about $40 a month and I think I can handle that. I am so excited to see what will become of me after even one month.

To anyone who visits my blog, please hit me up with tips and any other comments.

Peace & Blessings

Lateefah

2 comments:

Susan said...

I just tried to post a comment and I think the computer ate it! Aargh!

Basically, I said way to go and I'm here for support!

Lateefah said...

Thank you so much Susan, and yes I am the Lateefah the Brad from t"This Fat Life" was talking about. I feel like such a celebrity. Do you know what his web addy is? Anyway thank you so much for being so friendly Susan it is helping me more than you know already.

Lateefah